Monday, February 4, 2013

Kindy Valentines

My sons homework assignment is to cut out hearts and give them as Valentines to his classmates. No going out and buying premade valentines. Since my son usually likes to make "love bugs" with me for Valentine's Day, we had to switch it up to include his hearts. So here's what we came up with. Using my Spellbinders Nestabilities and some papers from my stash, along with my Peachy Keen Stamps, and my computer, we came up with these cute "love bugs". Enjoy!





3 comments:

  1. These are such cute bugs! Fabulous job creating them! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What darling little bugs! Such a fun idea! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Valentine card!!! Love wings! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete