Monday, March 11, 2013

Get Inky! Stamps Design Team

When I put out the word that I was looking for a 2-3 person design team, I had no idea that I wouldn't be able to just choose that few out of all the wonderful applicants! So, I took the easy way out and decided to just have a bigger team! Are you ready to be inspired to Get Inky? We will be partying here for the next two weeks so make sure to leave a comment so you don't miss out on our BLOG CANDY! Every other day, we will introduce a member of the design team, and they will share a project that they created with Get Inky! Stamps/Digis that shows off their style. So, here's the moment we've all been waiting for...let's give a warm welcome to:

Ashley - Lead Designer
Angelique - Lead Designer Digis
Beth
Jessi 
Sarah
Susan
Tonya

So glad to have them on board here and can not wait to see what they create when thetvGet Inky! with Get Inky! Stamps.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment