Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Smiling Flowers!



As I was trying to get my almost 3 year old daughter ready for bed, she decided she needed to work on a card with me. It had to be a flower with lady bugs. Oh, perfect, I have just the thing in my peachy keen cottage cuts die cut stash! And, my new Get Inky! stamp set with stitched circles works with it perfectly! And since the new PK Stamps of the month arrived, I used some sentiments from it to create this card (with my daughters help, of course)! Oh and we used the PK Challenge Sketch too.

I colored the flower with my Copic Markers, and the ladybugs with my Glaze pens. Added a fabric flower for dimension along with double sided foam adhesive. It came together nicely...I think. Seemed easy too. And I love how the stitching really adds to it. 
If you are interested in getting your own set of stitched circles, the name of the set is BMC-0009 Circle of Love and it will soon be listed in our shop. I am so excited about these stamps because my dream for my manufacturer came true...my stamps have that peachy tint to them! Can you believe it?!? Have I mentioned I love Peachy Keen Stamps? They really are the best stamps out there! And now I can get my stamp designs made with that quality us Peachy Fans love! (The hard part is switching all my existing sets over! But it is soooo worth it!)

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment