Friday, July 11, 2014

Snowmany Faces

Hey crafty friends! I just received a set of stamps from my monthly Peachy Keen Stamps Club Membership (set PKSC-31 July) and I had to start playing with them! (I love the set number 31 July! My birthday! Lol!) They are so cute (as usual)! Here's my first finished mini card. I love it so much I'm putting together another one that's A2 size in a trifold for OWH.
Materials used:
Peachy Keen Stamps
Neenah Cardstock
Lawn Fawn Cardstock
Robins Nest Gems
Cuttlebug Snowflake Folder
Copic Markers
Gelly Roll White Pen

I just love these stamps, cute designs and most important, awesome quality! Thanks Kathy and the PKS team! 

I hope my creation inspires you to start your holiday card crafting projects or...to make cards to donate to OWH!
-Thia

No comments:

Post a Comment