Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Birthday Bear & Bees 3D Card

Hey crafters, this weeks Peachy Keen Challenge is a 3D bear project and Stamping for the Weekends challenge is Girlie...So, I thought I'd make a card with the bear from the January PK SOTM set and a few of the bees from Blue Moon Creation (yup, that's me!) Buzzing Bees set (which when released, will have 8x12 inches of un-bee-lievable stamping fun with lots of bee-utiful BEE sentiments).

The card isn't too hard to make, once you figure out the size you want. I'll post more on that in another blog later. Enjoy!

(Since I'm posting from my phone, pictures show up in random order at the bottom of my post. Sorry about that.)

(Enjoy the sneak peek of my Buzzing Bee stamp set. If you like what you see and want to get in on the fun, reserve a set now, during my pre-release sale $22.99...quantities will be limited.)









6 comments:

  1. What a great card! Love her little feetie jammies!!! Too cute! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun pop up! The little bee's are adorable and I love your cute bear! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love the way you did your bear! Super cute! Thanks for joining the pks challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW this pop up card is FANTASTIC!SUPER job with it,I LOVE the cute pj and the little bee's!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable! Love your teddy and that little bee is really cute! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling!! Love the bee and bear theme. Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete