Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pre-Release Stamp Sale!

Hi crafty friends! I finally submitted my artwork for Blue Moon Creation Stamps! Joyful Jar Drinks is 6x8 inches and Buzzing Bees is 8x12 inches of joyful stamping goodness! Order yours today, as quantities will be limited. Only $14.99 for Joyful Drinks and $22.99 for Buzzing Bees during this Pre-Release Sale! Buzzing Bees has a bunch of bee-utiful sayings, so don't miss it! Release date is TBD. And stay tuned for the next set as it will be Sew Sweet! Happy stamping crafters!

-Thia



3 comments:

  1. Hi Thia! I want this set! I will email you in the morning! Very cute set! So excited!
    Kristy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristy! Glad you like the jar! I just added the next set, if you want to pop back over and check it out. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from the stamp makers as to when it will be available. Thanks again.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Kristy! I'm glad you like it! The next set is bees and the one after that will be cupcakes. I'm so excited myself! I don't know why I didn't do this sooner! I've been looking for a jar stamp forever now, and all I can find are small ones. Mine is about 2x4 inches, I forget exactly. I'll let you know when they will be ready as soon as I find out.

    ReplyDelete