Monday, June 24, 2013

Get Inky with Peachy Keen and Mojo Monday

Happy Monday! Today flew by as I was busy trying to create this card for my kids to give to their Grandfather for his birthday tomorrow. 

Armed with inspiration from Peachy Keen Challenge and Mojo Monday, I grabbed my Peachy Keen Stamps, Get Inky! Stamps, and other card making supplies.

Here's what I came up with:

Here's a close up of where I found my inspiration at Peachy Keen Challenge:


Not too hard to tell? As soon as I saw the photo, I thought of this stamp from SY-902 Hillbilly Holler Set 3. I only inked up certain parts of the stamp and then filled in the area where the lantern was by inking a portion of the stamp that matched up nicely.

For the sentiment, I used a stamp from the Buzzing Bees Set by Get Inky! Stamps. I used teardrop Memento inks to apply a different color to each letter.

I'm entering this card in these challenges:
Mojo Monday
Peachy Keen Challenge

I hope you enjoyed my card!

Added on 28 June 2013






I made Top 3 in the PK Challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Hee! So cute! And such fun papers too with such a perfect bow! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW your card is sooo STINKIN' CUTE,AWESOME job with it!!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you incorporated the two challenges. Also how you did the colors on the "Happy Birthday" stamp. Cute card!!

    ~Beth
    http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete