Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Peachy Winners!!!

Thanks for following me during my Peachy Keen posts, I hope you enjoyed my projects. I'm sorry I am late posting this, but I do have two winners picked out for some Peachy Stamps and other prizes...those winners are:

sweetpeaemmalou
June 19, 2014 at 5:51am
"They are just charming! I love each and every one! This is such a brilliant idea! Some of the cutest jewelry I've seen!"

grammyof5
June 22, 2013 at 10:41pm
"Forgot on other post to say congrats on being guest designer at PK. I love your card and love their stamps. I'm now a member of the month thanks to all you girls."

Please contact me prior to July 31, 2013 to claim your prize! If you visit my website, you can contact me using the contact us button. I just need to get addresses to ship out your goodies! Congrats!



1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thank you so much! I emailed you with my address! Beautiful creations! TFS!

    ReplyDelete