Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Sails To You...


Hi my friendly followers...HAPPY MONDAY!

This card is currently featured over at the Crafty Card Gallery blog today, where I am a Guest Designer. If you haven't heard of Crafty Card Gallery, you should check them out! They have a few apps and magazines available to help inspire the crafty side of you. (They certainly inspired me...)

If you aren't the crafty type, don't worry, you can always order a custom made card from me!

Or...you may purchase an already made card at my Etsy Shop!
 Yes, my Etsy Shop is NOW OPEN!!!
(Unfortunately, my name was already taken, so I had to go with GetInkyStamps for my shop name.
The BlueMoonCreation shop IS NOT MY SHOP.
Click HERE to go to my shop.)

I will be adding cards to my shop as I create them,
so if I post a card that you just have to have, head over there and grab it before it's gone!
(Please note: "No two cards exactly alike, UNLESS you are placing a custom order!")

THIS FEATURED CARD IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE!!!
It is a unique trifold card, perfect for that special somebody in your life who is
going away for a while. It is made from heavy cardstock and is very sturdy.
It comes from a smoke free home, along with a matching #10 size envelope that is lined.

If you are the crafty type and haven't had a chance to play along in our Get Inky! Challenge,
a new challenge is starting today...Red, White, and Blue!
Head on over and get in on the fun!

I am entering this card in these challenges:

The Corrosive Challenge Blog (#177)
Created With Love Challenges (#47)
ABC Challenges

Until next time,
be good crafters...or humans.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, the background is really neat on this card. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, don't forget to link to us at ABC Challenges

    ReplyDelete