Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bee Beary Happy

Hi crafters! I'd like to share a card I created using this weeks sketch over at the Peachy Keen Challenge blog. I used Peachy Keen Stamps along with my Get Inky! Buzzing Bee Stamps to create this cute thank you card for my sons teacher.
I colored the bear with my copics and fussy cut some flowers for bling to match the paper. Using my cuttlebug and the tree embossing folder, I created the branch for the hive to hang off of. Placed my cute hungry honey bear climbing the tree getting ready to snag the hive. I hope it inspires you to Get Inky! while Peachifying your projects!




I hope you find this beary inspirational.
Until next time, bee beary happy crafters!

3 comments:

  1. OMG this is sooo STINKIN' ADORABLE!!!AWESOME job with the sketch challenge!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Great job. Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is cuteness overload!! Love it!! Great idea to use the bear with the bee hive!! Thanks for the inspiration!! Great job!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge.

    ReplyDelete