Tuesday, August 27, 2013

So Sorry Floral Card

Before I show you my latest creation, here's the most recent exciting news from Blue Moon Creation...

The Blue Moon Creation Crafting Station will be opening soon! Products from Silhouette, Tsukineko, The Robins Nest will soon be available! As well as BMC Grab Bags, card kits, and more! So keep an eye on the website for all the fun!

In other exciting news, this weekend I will be one of your hosts for OWH Labor Day Virtual Card Making Party! Yippee! I go live at 2:00 Pacific Time this Sunday! I can hardly wait!

Okay, so onto my latest creation...

This weeks Peachy Keen Challenge is a sympathy card, so I decided it was time for a few more Peachy Stamps to join my collection. Taking advantage of the sale that began on the same night as the challenge, I picked out some stamps. I love shopping...especially during sales! As soon as my stamps arrived and I had a moment to myself, I started playing around with the stamps and here is what I ended up creating...
I had so much fun using white pigment ink and stamping into black 2.75" square. I used my SoufflĂ© pens (white, orange, and green) to lighten up and color in the stamped image. Then I used my orange and green glitter pens to jazz the card up. Used my white pen for some faux stitching. And tied on some black ribbon. Used the So sorry for your loss stamp from this months release, only inking up the So sorry part. Attached it to the card using some double sided adhesive foam. Placed this all on top of my 3" square card base. I am very pleased with it. Simple, not too much going on.  What do you think? How do you make sympathy cards? Have a great day! Don't forget to Get Inky! with us over at my Challenge Blog!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love those flowers. Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job with the flower stamp. You tackled a difficult subject beautifully!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL looking card,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete