Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sew Sweet Thanks

Hey there Moonbeams! I know it's been a while since my last post, but things have been crazy at my house these past few weeks. And this week is no exception! My 6 yr old son had surgery on Tuesday and had his tonsils and adenoids removed. He did fabulous and is on his way to recovery. I wasn't going to craft during his recovery, but he and I decided I needed to so we could thank all of our friends and family who have given him gifts for having surgery AND missing out on Trick-Or-Treating. This card I'm going to share with you is my creation based on the current Peachy Keen Challenge, Just Cards : Leaves. 

Here is a close up of the floral paper with leaves and the flower with leaves:

The sentiment, cupcake, and flower on the card is from Get Inky's Sew Sweet Cupcake Set (which will soon be available in a 4x6" size for only $9.99). The adorable face is from Peachy Keen's Christmas Face Assortment. (Speaking of Peachy Keen, has anybody seen their sneak peeks of this months release? Looks like another AWESOME set! AND...it looks like it would be the PERFECT accompaniment to the Sew Sweet Cupcake Set by Get Inky!) I've already put my order in for it by joining their stamp club! I can't wait! 

Here is the entire card:

That's all for now, thanks sew much for stopping by, stay tuned for more fun things from Blue Moon Creation. Take care!



6 comments:

  1. Love the colors and papers you used but that cupcake is just adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Thia!! Love your take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps! ~Hugs, Saundra PKS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Fun- Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is sooo SWEET!!!Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a yummy little treat! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete