Monday, November 11, 2013

Thanksgiving Fun with Stamping

Hello Moonbeams! Today I would like to share with you something I created for Thanksgiving Day. It's a cute little idea for you crafters who like to have something special on your dinner table on Thanksgiving. Using stamps from two of my favorite companies (besides my own Get Inky line), I created this adorable orange and green pumpkin treat holder w/one matching button (a Peachy Keen release challenge) and a place setting tag. 


Here's a better look at the pumpkin:
This pumpkin has two mini candy bars inside it.

Here's another view:
Stamps Used:
Craffiti Direct (Thanksgiving, leaves, sentiment)
Peachy Keen (Happy, buttons, face on leaf)

I hope you enjoyed this crafty idea as much as I enjoyed making it! Happy crafting!
 


2 comments:

  1. How adorable! Love that sweet little face! Thanks for playing along in the Peachy Keen Release Party challenge!

    ReplyDelete