As many of you know, I love Dew Drops from The Robin's Nest. Well today, I'd like to inspire you to use these Dew Drops on YOUR cards!
Let's make a Christmas Card:
Card Base (Mine is 4 Bar size)
Red Cardstock cut at 3.25 x 4.75
White Cardstock cut at 3 X 4.5
The Robin's Nest Dew Drops in green (Grapes and Leaves is the collection that I pulled my greens out of, and it has a great green combo to choose from), 7 Red Metallic Dew Drops, & 2 Brown Dew Drops from their Sunflower collection
Spiced Sunshine Stamps (Background Splatter and Sentiment)
Tim Holtz Thinlits Alterations Dies Tree and Star
Lawn Fawn Paper & White Cardstock for tree and star
Copic Marker Y06 and Spica Yellow Glitter Pen for the star
Glue dots in chunky and medium size
2. Gather Other Supplies
3. Stamp Card Base with sentiment then background splatter top corner, bottom opposite corner
and then stamp center
4. Cut tulle with jagged edges smaller than the length of your card (as shown)
use chunky size glue dots to adhere the tulle
gather in center in accordion style, then place onto the chunky glue dots
using medium glue dots, stick the layers together so they lie flat
5. Measure tree against tulle and snip tulle at base of tree but not all the way across...cut piece off to make room for trunk
6. Using Tombow Glue, adhere layers to card base.
7. Apply glue and Dew Drops to tree as shown
8. Using Spica Glitter Pen draw two small brown circles to make Dew Drop trunk SPARKLE
and adhere Sunflower Dew Drops with Tombow Glue
9. Using Copic Y06 color the star and then color over it with your yellow Spica Glitter Pen
cut tiny pieces of double sided foam adhesive to attach to card at top of tree
One BLINGED out fun Christmas Card with Dew Drop dimension thanks to The Robin's Nest!
*Tip: If you only have clear Dew Drops, no worries!!! You can COLOR them with your Copic Markers!
Thanks for stopping by! If you make one of these cards, please post it over on the Crafting Stations Facebook Page! Thanks!
Now go get YOUR craft on!